UPDATE: Now on eBay.
The price doesn’t not include the engine. Add $20k if you want the engine.
“Tennessee Title: 1941 Willys Coupe. Project.
All information for Body and Frame submitted to state for a clean title to be issued.
MSO Created 3/2014 by Phil’s Rods, S-10 Frame.
At a point to where you make your personal selections to finish the way you want.
• Steel plate and tubing incorporated into body for support structures and strength.
• Fresh From Paint 10/17.
• 4 piece front end (Grill opening: you have multiple options that require different cuts, I left this alone to leave all options available)
• Polished stainless steel traditional Willys Hood latches come with car. No holes were drilled for this option due to other options available to you.
• Full body insulation / sound deadener installed
• New black carpet installed in cabin and trunk.
• Custom Aluminum trim throughout interior
• New Satin Black / Carbon Fiber / Red Pinstripe / Polished Black Aluminum themed interior throughout. Small chrome/polished stainless steel accents.
• New Side bolstered black leather with red stitching seats, adjustable back and mounted on sliders.
• Tubed rear wheel wells.
• Front and rear fender welting installed.
• Weather stripping on Hood, Doors & Trunk installed
• New: polished stainless steel tilt steering column. Billet Drop unit for column. Not connected to gear box due to infinite possible engine options will require different routing / hardware.
• Power Windows Installed
• New Windshield and back glass installed
• All interior and exterior window trim installed
• Shaved Door Handles (Auto Loc SV Pro shaved door handle kit for remote entry comes with car)
• Outlaw Trunk Latch Kit comes with car (Can be added to Auto Loc system for remote trunk entry or simple cable driven)
• New 1941 Willys Headlights trim, bezel, lens and light buckets.
• New 1951 Pontiac LED taillights with blue dots
• 10 Bolt Chevy rear axle
• 4 wheel disc brakes with new vented and slotted power stop rotors & pads
• All new Monroe shocks
• Master Cylinder relocated to frame below body, Lew lines run, new brake fluid, system bled and functioning with no leaks.
• Entire frame freshly painted black.
• New Radiator with mounting brackets.
• OPTION: (ADD 20K) Blown 1958 Chrysler 392 HEMI meticulously over built. Absolute best of everything and a complete file of receipts. Currently in running car with less than 400 miles.
• Infinite Aftermarket options for Chassis being an S-10 Frame.
• No Trades, Cash or Bank transfer @ my local Bank @ time of pickup. Delivery Possible within reason (Day Trip) “